While taking photo of my studio portrait, it came to my attention that my light set up plan was not 100% correct and practical for the studio brief.
I could not use a hairlight because I would need to cut out my model from the background to place them onto the background and with a hairlight it would have made it extremely difficult.
I also changed light attachments a lot to achieve the right lighting I wanted.
Light attachments I used were: Barndoors, Snoot, Honeycomb, Spillkill and a Beauty Dish.
The beauty dish is the one that worked best for what I was trying to achieve, even more so when a blue gel was placed over it. The beauty dish was not the lighting attachment I had initially planned on using. I got a little stressed when my planned lighting attachment didn’t work out but It felt good to find one that did.
It was a stressful experience but I learned a lot from it.